- John Polk said “I knew Charles when he was EVP of The Atlanta Chamber and I worked for ...” on Memories of Oklahoma City circa 1993
- John Polk said “Back in the mid-80's and early 90's, Cleveland was actually recognized as one of the ...” on Economic development in NEO: A view from the street-level
- John Polk said “Is there any way to substantiate Dimora's claim re: GCP and the PD, other than ...” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- George Nemeth said “Like all glimmers of newness in CLE+ I expect this one to be crushed too” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- Cleveland’s new development dynamic? | Brewed Fresh Daily said “[...] by Ohio voters, as gambling interests convert the Ohio constitution into a zoning ordinance. ...” on Ohio’s casino deal gets a bit more messy
- About BDP Comments
Posted in ArtsBizTechCivic AffairsCultureDanceDrinksEatsEducationEntrepreneurialismEventsFashionFestivalFilmFreeGardenHealthyHistoryHotKidsLiteraryMusic: ClassicalMusic: Jazz / BluesMusic: OperaMusic: PopularMusic: Rock and RollNewNewsOutdoorsPartyPerformancePhotographyScienceSPONSOREDTechnologyTheatreThomas MulreadyUncategorizedVideoWorkshop[ September 20, 2013 5:00 pm to September 22, 2013 5:00 pm. ] Cool Cleveland's Thomas Mulready talks with Ingenuity Executive Director Paula Grooms about their strategy to offer free admission and accept donations. With more people wanting to use credit cards, Ingenuity Festival now uses the new EMS+ credit card reader to accept donation, and to process payment for merchandise and beverages. Not only do people spend more [...]
September 20th, 2013
Posted in ArtsBizTechCivic AffairsContestCultureDanceDrinksEatsEducationEntrepreneurialismEventsFestivalFreeGardenHealthyHotKidsLiteraryMusic: ClassicalMusic: Jazz / BluesMusic: OperaMusic: PopularMusic: Rock and RollNewNewsOutdoorsPartyPerformancePhotographyScienceShopLOCALSPONSOREDTechnologyTheatreThomas MulreadyUncategorizedVideo[ September 20, 2013 5:00 pm to September 22, 2013 5:00 pm. ] Ingenuity Artistic Director James Krouse has more than a few things up his sleeve for 2013. The theme is "Cloud" as in "Head in the clouds," or "Cloud computing." View the video shot right on the lakefront on opening day here. James and his team have been preparing all year with mini Maker Faires featuring people [...]
September 20th, 2013
September 18th, 2013
September 17th, 2013
Posted in ArtsBenefitBizTechCultureDanceDrinksEatsEducationEntrepreneurialismEventsHelpKidsKidsMusic: ClassicalMusic: Jazz / BluesMusic: OperaMusic: PopularMusic: Rock and RollNewsPartyPerformancePreviewSPONSOREDTheatreThomas MulreadyUncategorizedVideo[ September 27, 2013; 12:18 am; ] Fri 9/27 6:30PM Sarah Morrison, founder of MorrisonDance, knows a bit about arts education. For years, she's been working with Young Audiences of Northeast Ohio, teaching kids in the schools, and generating much needed revenue for her dance company. Watch the video here. Now YANEO is celebrating their 60th(!) anniversary, making a major announcement and throwing the party [...]
Posted in ArtsBikesBizTechComedyCultureDanceDrinksEatsEducationEntrepreneurialismEventsFashionFestivalFilmFreeHotJosh UsmaniKidsLiteraryMusic: Jazz / BluesMusic: PopularMusic: Rock and RollNewsOutdoorsPartyPerformancePhotographyPreviewTechnologyTeenTheatreWorkshop[ September 20, 2013 8:00 pm to September 22, 2013 8:00 pm. ] Fri 9/20 @ 5pm Sat 9/21 @ Noon Sun 9/22 @ Noon Cleveland’s IngenuityFest, the city's annual celebration of art and technology, has become the biggest, most must-see event of the year. And this year’s event is shaping up to be the biggest and best yet. This year’s Fest will be held at the same [...]