- John Polk said “I knew Charles when he was EVP of The Atlanta Chamber and I worked for ...” on Memories of Oklahoma City circa 1993
- John Polk said “Back in the mid-80's and early 90's, Cleveland was actually recognized as one of the ...” on Economic development in NEO: A view from the street-level
- John Polk said “Is there any way to substantiate Dimora's claim re: GCP and the PD, other than ...” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- George Nemeth said “Like all glimmers of newness in CLE+ I expect this one to be crushed too” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- Cleveland’s new development dynamic? | Brewed Fresh Daily said “[...] by Ohio voters, as gambling interests convert the Ohio constitution into a zoning ordinance. ...” on Ohio’s casino deal gets a bit more messy
- About BDP Comments
Posted in ArtsBizTechCivic AffairsComedyContestCultureDanceDrinksEatsEducationEntrepreneurialismFashionFestivalFilmFreeGardenHealthyHistoryHotKidsLiteraryMusic: ClassicalMusic: Jazz / BluesMusic: OperaMusic: PopularMusic: Rock and RollNewsOutdoorsPartyPerformancePhotographyPoliticsReviewScienceSpiritualityTechnologyTeenTheatreThomas MulreadyUncategorizedVideoCheck out the Cool Cleveland Photostream shot at the 2013 Ingenuity Festival here. View our interview with Artistic Director James Krouse here. Listen to Executive Director Paula Grooms here. http://www.IngenuityCleveland.org WIN CASH with the FREE Cool Cleveland mobile app for iPhone or Android.
Posted in ArtsBizTechCivic AffairsCultureDanceDrinksEatsEducationEntrepreneurialismEventsFashionFestivalFilmFreeGardenHealthyHistoryHotKidsLiteraryMusic: ClassicalMusic: Jazz / BluesMusic: OperaMusic: PopularMusic: Rock and RollNewNewsOutdoorsPartyPerformancePhotographyScienceSPONSOREDTechnologyTheatreThomas MulreadyUncategorizedVideoWorkshop[ September 20, 2013 5:00 pm to September 22, 2013 5:00 pm. ] Cool Cleveland's Thomas Mulready talks with Ingenuity Executive Director Paula Grooms about their strategy to offer free admission and accept donations. With more people wanting to use credit cards, Ingenuity Festival now uses the new EMS+ credit card reader to accept donation, and to process payment for merchandise and beverages. Not only do people spend more [...]