- John Polk said “I knew Charles when he was EVP of The Atlanta Chamber and I worked for ...” on Memories of Oklahoma City circa 1993
- John Polk said “Back in the mid-80's and early 90's, Cleveland was actually recognized as one of the ...” on Economic development in NEO: A view from the street-level
- John Polk said “Is there any way to substantiate Dimora's claim re: GCP and the PD, other than ...” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- George Nemeth said “Like all glimmers of newness in CLE+ I expect this one to be crushed too” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- Cleveland’s new development dynamic? | Brewed Fresh Daily said “[...] by Ohio voters, as gambling interests convert the Ohio constitution into a zoning ordinance. ...” on Ohio’s casino deal gets a bit more messy
- About BDP Comments
November 4th, 2013
November 3rd, 2013
October 24th, 2013
October 23rd, 2013
October 19th, 2013
Posted in ArticlesWhat It Is and What It Isn’t By Alex Sukhoy Lots of talk these days regarding diversity – and it’s not limited to corporations. Lots of organizations, including companies, universities and non-profits, now issue diversity mission statements and even allocate dedicated teams to ensure what happens within their brands. But how many have any idea what it [...]