- John Polk said “I knew Charles when he was EVP of The Atlanta Chamber and I worked for ...” on Memories of Oklahoma City circa 1993
- John Polk said “Back in the mid-80's and early 90's, Cleveland was actually recognized as one of the ...” on Economic development in NEO: A view from the street-level
- John Polk said “Is there any way to substantiate Dimora's claim re: GCP and the PD, other than ...” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- George Nemeth said “Like all glimmers of newness in CLE+ I expect this one to be crushed too” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- Cleveland’s new development dynamic? | Brewed Fresh Daily said “[...] by Ohio voters, as gambling interests convert the Ohio constitution into a zoning ordinance. ...” on Ohio’s casino deal gets a bit more messy
- About BDP Comments
August 14th, 2013
Posted in ArtsBizTechCultureDanceDrinksEatsEducationFestivalKidsKidsMusic: Jazz / BluesMusic: Rock and RollNewsOutdoorsPartyPerformancePreviewShopLOCALSPONSOREDTheatreThomas MulreadyTravelUncategorizedOnly 30 minutes east of Downtown, Think Lake County! Looking for an event listing in Lake County? Best way is through our Lake Erie Coastal Gazette. You can also check our website for info on events like the Lake County Fair. Follow our Historic Renovation Projects’ progress: * Fairport Harbor West Breakwater Lighthouse * Steele Mansion For more [...]