- John Polk said “I knew Charles when he was EVP of The Atlanta Chamber and I worked for ...” on Memories of Oklahoma City circa 1993
- John Polk said “Back in the mid-80's and early 90's, Cleveland was actually recognized as one of the ...” on Economic development in NEO: A view from the street-level
- John Polk said “Is there any way to substantiate Dimora's claim re: GCP and the PD, other than ...” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- George Nemeth said “Like all glimmers of newness in CLE+ I expect this one to be crushed too” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- Cleveland’s new development dynamic? | Brewed Fresh Daily said “[...] by Ohio voters, as gambling interests convert the Ohio constitution into a zoning ordinance. ...” on Ohio’s casino deal gets a bit more messy
- About BDP Comments
September 12th, 2013
September 5th, 2013
September 4th, 2013
August 29th, 2013
August 28th, 2013
August 22nd, 2013
Posted in ArtsBenefitBizTechCultureDanceEducationHotMusic: ClassicalMusic: Jazz / BluesMusic: OperaMusic: PopularNewNewsOpeningOutdoorsPartyPerformancePreviewShopLOCALTheatreThomas MulreadyUncategorizedWorkshopFor those who have attended or participated in Near West Theatre’s intense, emotional performances in their current rented space in a third-floor, walk-up ballroom at St. Patrick’s Church in Ohio City, nothing could be more intense or emotional than breaking ground on their first permanent home in 34 years. The site at W. 67th & Detroit [...]