- John Polk said “I knew Charles when he was EVP of The Atlanta Chamber and I worked for ...” on Memories of Oklahoma City circa 1993
- John Polk said “Back in the mid-80's and early 90's, Cleveland was actually recognized as one of the ...” on Economic development in NEO: A view from the street-level
- John Polk said “Is there any way to substantiate Dimora's claim re: GCP and the PD, other than ...” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- George Nemeth said “Like all glimmers of newness in CLE+ I expect this one to be crushed too” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- Cleveland’s new development dynamic? | Brewed Fresh Daily said “[...] by Ohio voters, as gambling interests convert the Ohio constitution into a zoning ordinance. ...” on Ohio’s casino deal gets a bit more messy
- About BDP Comments
Posted in BizTechCoffee ShopsDrinksEatsEntrepreneurialismGreenHealthyHotLakewood/EdgewaterMusic: ClassicalMusic: Jazz / BluesMusic: OperaMusic: PopularMusic: Rock and RollNewsOpeningPoliticsScienceShopLOCALTechnologyThomas MulreadyUncategorizedBryan Davis & Frank Revy have opened the ultimate coffee shop & tea emporium, attached to The Beck Center in Lakewood. Don’t expect muffins, cookies or baked goods. Instead get healthy with dozens of varieties of custom blended teas and a selection of vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, organic and soy-free delicacies. Their protein bars are made of bison [...]