- John Polk said “I knew Charles when he was EVP of The Atlanta Chamber and I worked for ...” on Memories of Oklahoma City circa 1993
- John Polk said “Back in the mid-80's and early 90's, Cleveland was actually recognized as one of the ...” on Economic development in NEO: A view from the street-level
- John Polk said “Is there any way to substantiate Dimora's claim re: GCP and the PD, other than ...” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- George Nemeth said “Like all glimmers of newness in CLE+ I expect this one to be crushed too” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- Cleveland’s new development dynamic? | Brewed Fresh Daily said “[...] by Ohio voters, as gambling interests convert the Ohio constitution into a zoning ordinance. ...” on Ohio’s casino deal gets a bit more messy
- About BDP Comments
January 19th, 2012
Over this past month, Changing Gears teamed with authors and CNN anchors Ali Velshi and Christine Romans to collect your questions on the personal finance issues that you’re facing because of the recession.
Here’s a digest of your questions and their answers. Copies of How To Speak Money will soon be on their way to our five questioners. Thanks to Ali, Christine, and all of you for making Midwest Money a success.
- How Can I Improve My Credit Score? from Imran Kahn in Chicago.
- What Do I Do With My Retirement Accounts? from Chris Borrensen of Sugar Grove, Ill.
- Is It A Good Idea To Go Back To School? from Regina Baldwin of Bowling Green, Ohio.
- Where Do I Invest Now? from Ishtiaq Burcha, of Aurora, Col.
- How Can I Refinance My House? from Anjana Kapoor, of Sterling Heights, Mich.