- John Polk said “I knew Charles when he was EVP of The Atlanta Chamber and I worked for ...” on Memories of Oklahoma City circa 1993
- John Polk said “Back in the mid-80's and early 90's, Cleveland was actually recognized as one of the ...” on Economic development in NEO: A view from the street-level
- John Polk said “Is there any way to substantiate Dimora's claim re: GCP and the PD, other than ...” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- George Nemeth said “Like all glimmers of newness in CLE+ I expect this one to be crushed too” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- Cleveland’s new development dynamic? | Brewed Fresh Daily said “[...] by Ohio voters, as gambling interests convert the Ohio constitution into a zoning ordinance. ...” on Ohio’s casino deal gets a bit more messy
- About BDP Comments
[ March 16, 2010; ] GREEN. Tue 3/16 @ 5:30PM: "The real power of sustainability and whole-systems thinking is that it inspires innovation in design – of products, processes, buildings and organizations." Biomimicry is about emulating nature's designs for biz and technology. Come to a networking event w/ E4S and Biomimicry NEO on Tue 3/16 and learn [...]