- John Polk said “I knew Charles when he was EVP of The Atlanta Chamber and I worked for ...” on Memories of Oklahoma City circa 1993
- John Polk said “Back in the mid-80's and early 90's, Cleveland was actually recognized as one of the ...” on Economic development in NEO: A view from the street-level
- John Polk said “Is there any way to substantiate Dimora's claim re: GCP and the PD, other than ...” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- George Nemeth said “Like all glimmers of newness in CLE+ I expect this one to be crushed too” on Cleveland’s new development dynamic?
- Cleveland’s new development dynamic? | Brewed Fresh Daily said “[...] by Ohio voters, as gambling interests convert the Ohio constitution into a zoning ordinance. ...” on Ohio’s casino deal gets a bit more messy
- About BDP Comments
July 29th, 2008
Great post from Tyler Clark (that links to a BFD must read NYT article). As I’m reading it over, I’m looking for possible questions for Saturday’s Thinkrs & Drinkrs to be held at Cedar’s Cafe starting 6PM. I’m going to try to get there on time, but may be a bit late due to the Waterloo Arts Festival.
Since there isn’t a bloggapalooza planned for this year, I’d like to invite you to join Jack and I in Youngstown, where I’m sure will talk for a bit about “Instructions from the Cook”.
Last 5 posts by George Nemeth
- My letter to the Brad and Joe show - June 10th, 2011
- Creating Conversation - June 7th, 2011
- Justin Bibb on CLE and DET - August 23rd, 2010
- Cleveland International Film Fest Year 34 - March 18th, 2010
- A tale of town city workers - February 8th, 2010